Thursday, June 24, 2010

#175/365--Day 4, Austin

Future Longhorns...



Off to camp, day 3:



A great pizza place in Austin:



Pedicure with my best girl, Lauren...



Sights while driving home from Austin...



Home at last--what an enjoyable mini-vacay that was! I have to complain a little--Austin is difficult to navigate. Parking places are few and far between. It's streets are confusing with the bike lanes here but not there, the metro (bus) lanes here but not there...some one way streets, some not...lots of construction, lots of vacant lots, lots of weeds and torn down buildings, and it's homeless population is through the roof. But. We had a great time! The bats were awesome, the Capitol building and Texas History Museum were very cool, the places to eat=great ambiance and good food...it was a great little family trip. It made me fall in love with my kiddos even more!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I love Austin! This post makes me want to go back and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't curse them as future longhorns! They can still be Aggies!

    ReplyDelete