Saturday, May 8, 2010

#128/365--Our Day

...was just a great day. It started out early and chilly at Mikey's baseball game which happened to be at 9 a.m.

After lunch, we went dress shopping for Lauren. Mikey, of course, was bored out of his mind. I offered to buy him some new clothes but he just wasn't into it...anyway--here is one of the dresses we got...

While we were shopping, we saw this mean car...

Next, we went off to West End in Dallas to see:

This was very cool and touching and odd and unsettling all at the same time. I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that all of the exhibits were real. Real bodies...real people...once.
After all this fun excitement, we got frozen custard from Freddy's. (no pictures from there...I was too busy eating!) YUM!
And later, at sunset, we saw this beautiful cloud display--to us it looked like praying hands...

and all I can say about that is, "Thank you, God, for such a wonderful day with my kids. I treasure those moments. That was a perfect Mother's Day gift to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment