Saturday, April 10, 2010

#100/365--Main Street Art


We went to downtown Fort Worth for the Main Street Arts Festival to check out some of the art. I always love just walking around--I feel inspired, even though I'm no artist. Something inside of me just loves the idea of creating and creation. We saw some pretty interesting stuff. Some weird, some way out there, some beautiful. I even purchased a couple of prints and a piece of jewelry. While we were out there I snapped a few pics of my own...my attempt at using my photographic eye.


3 comments:

  1. Nice! Glad you got out and enjoyed this beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to go this year! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun! You should post some pics of what you bought! BTW I love the last pic of the building- nice!

    ReplyDelete