Thursday, April 1, 2010

#91/365--Just Sandy


I love my puppy dog! She's really about the sweetest dog in the whole wide world. Who else would hold her bladder for 13 hours, greet you at the door as if you were her bestest friend, and wait patiently while you make your facebook post until you have a moment to "greet" her?! Even though she's really a Nervous Nelly, Sandy really is the bestest friend a girl could ever have! Sandy's never met a stranger, but if you dared to look at her family wrong, she'd take you down. She is our announcer--letting us know when someone new has arrived. She's an avid outdoorsdog. When we are home, she goes outside every 15 minutes...just to test the wind to make sure there is no impending danger. When our neighbors are coming and going, Sandy has to bark a warning, just in case there is someone there, waiting to cause harm. I love my girl! She's just precious.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so sweet!! ;o) Allie I got tears...

    ReplyDelete