Wednesday, March 31, 2010

#90/365--Just Me

I did a new workout tonight. I think it was called something like, "Slow, Painful Death." My muscles are gonna be really sore tomorrow! That is, however, a good thing. I have come to like having sore muscles after a workout. You can tell something's going on inside! This has really been a long road for me. I think officially I've been working out 2.5 months. I know I don't write about it that often (or...maybe I do?) but I have been keeping up with my workouts, doing 3-4 workouts/week at about 45 minutes each. I have been combining cardio with strength training. I have a start weight...but unfortunately I didn't measure myself until a month into it. I have lost about MAYBE 7 pounds...I'll let you know about inches when I measure again in about a week or so.

It takes a lot for me to post a picture of myself on here. Not real fond of my features in my old age. I say old. But I'm not old. You just wait til you get up here. You'll say the same thing. Your mind, somehow, never thinks it's older than maybe 25 or 30. But anyway...as my shirt says..."It is what it is."

2 comments:

  1. But...you can't see my shirt...sorry. I picked a different picture...oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you! You are doing much better than me... that is FOR SURE!! Plus, you should feel confident posting any picture you want! :)

    ReplyDelete