Tuesday, March 16, 2010

#74/365--Sister-in-law


While at my mom's in Arkansas, I got to spend extra time with my sister-in-law, Tara. She took me to her gym and worked me out on the eliptical and then with weights on our arms. What a great workout! The girl could be a personal trainer--and not a "Jilian" type trainer...she was very positive and encouraging. Inspired me to go get heavier weights (instead of the itty bitty 3 pounders I currently use).

Also, I went with T to her women's group. They are currently studying the book, "Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus..." which is a book I have read but want to go thru again with my small group. This was such a sweet time of fellowship and worship. God just gives me grace upon grace, and mercy upon mercy.

I really enjoyed spending time with you, T. You are a master chef (any person who can get my son to eat asian lettuce wraps without complaints and ask for seconds is high in my book!), home-schooling mom, scrapbooker-extrodinaire, and workout queen! ;) Love ya!

1 comment: