Friday, April 9, 2010

#99/365--Leapin' Lizards

At dismissal today, I looked over and saw kids throwing things at the side of the school. I walked over there to see what was going on and to lay some law. This is a picture of the lizard (poor thing) that they were throwing things at. Of course I defended the poor creature and sent the kids on their merry way and then had my friend, and co-teacher, Christian take a picture for me since I didn't have my camera with me. I think it's the biggest lizard I've ever seen in person, outside of a zoo!! It was pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go super teacher/reptile protector! Sometimes kids can be so... I will leave that for you to fill in as you wish. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was I? I didn't even see that. I thought you were going to post your overachieving ladybugs ;)

    ReplyDelete