Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#187/365--Bicycling

I haven't really been bike riding in a very long time.  I thought it'd be fun to take the kids out this afternoon for some free fun.  After about 15 minutes or so of riding around the neighborhood, we got a little bored with it.  Well--that, and I was perfectly happy to stop because I was quite winded.  That being said--we were also dripping sweat!  I think 1:00 pm in the summer is not really the perfect time to go riding bikes; however, there were clouds building from storms that were forming and that gave us some reprieve from the sun.
So here are Lauren and Michael, biking in front of me...and I will say that trying to use the phone to take pics while biking is just about as dangerous as texting and driving...I almost bit the dust.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived - the picture taking AND the heat! I don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete