Tuesday, July 27, 2010

#208/365--Friends and Rainbows

Both are a promise.
My girls took me out to eat tonight for my birthday.  As we were sitting on the patio, enjoying the cool breeze and the chips and salsa, a rainbow appeared.  A rainbow, as you might know, is a promise from God that He will never flood the earth again.  A friend, as you might not know, is a promise to love you, pray for you, encourage you, laugh with you, cry with you, and just plain ole' accept you as you are. Thank you to my friends.  Even those who weren't at dinner.  I love you all and am so thankful God has placed you in my life.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a great great night with great great friends!! Happy onedayearlyBIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Here's to another great year!

    ReplyDelete