Sunday, February 7, 2010

#38/365--Just a trim

Today, I was going to take my dog, Sandy, to get her groomed. It's been awhile. I don't know if you've ever experienced a dog whose hair grows out quickly but it gets to a certain point that bathing and brushing only tangle it worse. Poor Sandy. The groomer didn't have an opening today, so I prepared myself to give her "just a trim." You know. I just wanted to get out some of the mattedness.



I think I traumatized my dog. She vomited 3 times after this wonderful, at-home, spa treatment. Who said I could never be a hair-stylist...? She doesn't look so bad. :)

((P.S. no, that's not a picture of her...that's all the hair I cut off of her...I can't get her to come out from under the bed for a picture..maybe I'll add one later on?))

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Nothing ever ends well when the plan starts with "just a trim."
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete