Thursday, February 11, 2010

#42/365--Record Snowfall

We woke up this morning to snow on the ground. Still, we had school, so we got ready and left at our normal time. Along the way we began to hear a loud, rumbly sound. At first I thought, "Wow, it must be really icy out there..." but then, it dawned on me..."oh. I have a flat tire." So we pulled off into a parking lot and sure enough...flat as a pancake.

The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was just too cold to worry about a perfect picture. Luckily, Lauren and Mikey's dad came and changed it for me. Lauren got to school via her stepmom, and Joanne stopped and picked up Mikey on her way to the school. It was a great day overall. And since there's no school tomorrow, the first thing on my "to-do" list is to get my flat fixed. Here are a few of the pics I took today. If you know me, you know how this weather truly blessed me. I LOVE snow. :)








2 comments:

  1. Snow - Awesome Flat - not so awesome and ya'lls snowman - TOTALLY AWESOME!! ~~ allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your morning worked out perfectly with everyone coordinated to help you out. Also, love the group shot on the playground!

    ReplyDelete