Monday, February 15, 2010

#46/365--Fattening!


Today we celebrated Valentine's day at school. I remember when I was younger, all we gave out were cards. We had treats, etc, at our party, but we only GAVE out cards. Times have changed. I think almost every kiddo in my class brought a bag of candy or some sort of Valentine gift along with their card. I got some goodies too! Seriously, I'm a glutton for chocolate. Good thing I worked out this afternoon, because for dinner we had...


It was our school's fundraiser at Cici's Pizza--how could I NOT go??
After dinner we headed across the parking lot to...

...to get some bird food for the TWO birds. Yes, Mikey's grandmother got him another new bird so the one remaining bird would have company.
((Anyone else notice that my "PHOTO" a day is turning into multiples?))

3 comments:

  1. Lauren looks so grown up! She's turning into a teenager! AGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - it's hard to just pick one pictures sometimes... ;o) ~ allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like MULTIPLE pictures. But, you probably knew that. :)

    ReplyDelete