Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#40/365--Experimentation


Today is the 3 year anniversary of my dad's death. I decided to wear his t-shirt tonight in remembrance of him. My dad got this shirt after his triple bypass surgery in 1998. I've always felt bad because I wasn't there for him then. I had just moved to Texas and was young and very selfish...I should have gone to be with him during that time. Maybe I would have treasured the next 9, very short years. Maybe I would have hugged his neck a little more.

On a lighter note...I also did a little experimentation tonight. In case you ever wondered why regular dishwashing liquid should NOT be used in a dishwasher...here's what will happen:

And the suds just kept coming out...matter of fact...they are still there now.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea wearing his tshirt. You know he is looking down on you and is so proud of who you are! And he's probably laughing at the dishwasher incident. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt! On the dishwasher deal - I think it's awesome it's a two for one clean - dishes and floors!! ;o) ~ allie

    ReplyDelete