Saturday, February 20, 2010

#51/365--Rearranging


Leave it to me to get a pregnant woman to help me rearrange my classroom! And then ask a woman who's just had surgery to come help me finish! ;) Thanks, girls, really, for your help. I truly hope I didn't ask too much of you. I do feel a sort-of sense of accomplishment even though I don't necessarily feel 100% satisfied. And so it goes in teaching...you rearrange, then you work, then you clean, then you rearrange some more. Maybe that's how it is in life, too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I barely did anything! I did stick your worm on the book shelves as joke - but I see in the picture you left it!! ~ allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it works out well for you... sometimes a little change is needed to give you a new boost. Coming down the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww it was nothing! Glad to have helped. I can't wait to see how it looks. It was looking good when I left on Friday.

    ReplyDelete