Saturday, February 27, 2010

#58/365--Saturday Pics

Baseball practice (and while Mikey was practicing, Lauren and I walked/ran the nearby track), baby gift shopping, the mall (bear paw ice scraper that we found at Brookstone), batting cages, then home for the night to play Madden 10 and Buzzword (no pics from that).



((I went a little CRAZY because Carter's was having a 50% off sale...I absolutely LOVE shopping for babies. The baby I was shopping for is a girl--and it took me back to when I used to shop for Lauren--oh, was I ever sappy at the baby store!))




((I know, I know-why didn't I take a picture of him actually hitting inside the cages...I just didn't think of it!! But I wish I had because he was killing the ball!))

What an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you say he was "killing the ball"- such a baseball mom! :) Cute baby stuff! VERY hard to go baby shopping and not get carried away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a beautiful day for us sports moms!! ~ Allie

    ReplyDelete