Monday, January 18, 2010

#18/365--Journey

The days of my youth are long gone! Once upon a time, I was flexible, active, and loved exercise. Once upon a time, those extra pounds could be shed by skipping a few meals here and there. But, with time and age, no longer is it that easy (believe me, I've tried!).



A few days ago, I started working out again after reaching my highest weight (including pregnancies) ever. None of my clothes fit anymore and I can't afford new ones, so...I began a new journey. This is my 3rd day of working out (picture included, much to my chagrin, in order to hopefully show my progress). I'm not generally good at sticking with what I start but if I document my "work" then maybe I'll be more apt to hang with the program. Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. Joanne took my comment.
    I believe in you and you will feel great!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will help you! We can keep each other accountable! Between your teacher "sisters" and your Tuesday Sisters - "we got this!"
    and girl you are brave to put yourself out there like that - I'm so proud of you!! Great Steps!! ~ allie

    ReplyDelete