Saturday, January 30, 2010

#30/365--Dallas Stars

The Dallas Stars were practicing in Euless at the Dr. Pepper Star Center this morning. This seemed like an out-of-the-ordinary activity and so I took the kids. It was sorta fun to watch. I can see myself being a hockey fan...maybe.



After that, I took Lauren to get a haircut and ended up getting my hair cut, as well.



Then, we drove to Frisco for dinner.



Don't know how I expect to get anything on my "to-do" list done when all I ever seem "to do" is run around "doing" other stuff...but...like I always say--my "to-do" list isn't going anywhere. I'll get to it sooner or later.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes our "To Do" list is filled with things that aren't necessarily what we really need to being doing - besides you are living the mantra of your blog "Be Happy - this moment is your life"!! I love that you do these kinda things w/your kids - spur of the moment stuff!! It's great they will remember it!! ;O) ~ Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen one hockey game in my life and it was thrilling!

    I'd say life is about skipping your "to-do" list and living! :)

    ReplyDelete