Monday, January 25, 2010

#25/365--My Nemesis


Yes, time is my ultimate adversary. I can only wish for more hours in a day--it never happens. I never say "I wish today had gone by faster." I want more time so I can workout, cook dinner, clean house, return phone calls, and spend quality time with my kids all in one night. I want more time so I can read and study the Bible. I want more time to pray. I want more time to sleep!

I will master you, Time. You're time is coming. There will be a day when I'm just killing time. Time is of the essence. Time, your time is limited! And...I've worn this theme out. Time for me to go to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. I spend time listening to your blog! ;O)) HEHEH ~ Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN SISTER!!!! I need more time! Time to sleep, clean, check my friends blogs...

    ReplyDelete