Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Moving to Blogger


Ok so I thought I'd try this and see if it works--experiment with which blog site I like better. Currently, I'm at wordpress, but don't like the style and don't necessarily want to pay to find a background that screams, "JANELLE!" So here I am. Some of you know I attempted blogging about 3 or 4 years ago but didn't keep up with it very well. I came upon a cool project that my pastor (and friend) is also doing and decided I want to try it out. The idea is to take a picture a day for an entire year to sort of "photo journal" your life. Since I got a new camera for Christmas, I thought I'd try it out. You guys can keep up with me here. But my idea is to attempt to blog about my pictures to sort of talk about why I took the picture, etc. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment