Sunday, January 31, 2010

#31/365--R.I.P.

Some days, it seems like nothing turns out right. Today, I just wanted to give up on everything. My list of "to-do's" got overwhelming. Dealing with impatient drivers and shoppers today tried my patience.


Today, Snowflake, the blue parakeet, passed away. But he was not the only object of Mikey's affections that met it's demise.

This poor Lego G.I. Joe was ground up in the line of duty, fighting battles deep within the confines of my garbage disposal. How, you might ask....and I might answer...one may never know...but one can wonder...

2 comments:

  1. We all have those days. I wish you had tomorrow to recover but maybe your kids will make you smile.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your thoughts you write so well.. I'm so sorry about snowflake ;o( Give Mikey a big hug for me.
    I pray today goes much better...praying you see whales today! ~ Allie

    ReplyDelete