Thursday, January 7, 2010

#7/365--Inclement What?



This morning, we woke up to an "Arctic Blast," which means our windchills and temps were in the teens and twenties. During the early morning hours, some light precipitation came through and left a sheet of "black ice" on the roads and as a result, our school district decided to take the day off.

I had already gotten the kids up and they had eaten their breakfast when I decided to go for that second cup of coffee. This picture shows the mess I made when not once, but twice, I dropped my reusable Keurig filter, full of coffee grounds, on the counter. Notice that I had to make myself that second cup before I actually cleaned up the mess. Mikey thought it was hilarious. I, however, wonder if there's not something seriously wrong with my eye-hand coordination.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a playlist! I am rocking to "Tricky" right now. Takes me back to my college soccer team. A teammate was named Mo Trickey and we would sing this song to her all of the time. What a fun blast from the past this morning.
    Oh and I like the pic too. ;) Sorry your hands and eyes are not friends today.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really the best picture, I guess....I tried to make it bigger but you still can't see the coffee grounds that well. It's a "had-to-be-there" picture (and moment)!

    ReplyDelete