Thursday, January 7, 2010

#5/365--Blogger vs. Wordpress


Last night, I posted the question on Facebook as to whether or not I should switch to Blogger. Frankly, I haven't been really impressed by the backgrounds on Wordpress. None of them really scream, "Janelle!" When I was on myspace, I loved that I could "express" who I was, in part, by the background I used on my page. I loved changing it up every now and then with the seasons, making it all cute--it just sort of showed a little piece of my personality. I can't do that on Wordpress. At first, I was satisfied that I at least figured out how to post on that site, then finally found a "theme" I could live with. Then, my friends linked me to their blogs on Blogger. I was so jealous of how extremely cute their backgrounds were and it was exactly like what I used to "design" on myspace. So--after doing a little experiment with Blogger vs. Wordpress, I have decided to move over to Blogger. It's really a lot easier to use than Wordpress. And I can add my own background and music. LOVE IT! Thanks for your patience my loyal followers--heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment